Dark Veil Studios is looking to bring a high quality Artist to add to our art team.
About Dark Veil Studios LLC.,
We are a new studio focused on fantasy/adventure game and geek culture products specifically focused on ttrpg, board-game, and novel publishing. Our mission is to bring top tier quality products to a new generation audience. The company is currently focused on increasing the brand of our new IP Dark Veil. We focus on creating the best buying experience for TTRPG fans, excellent customer experience and top notch exclusive products.
We are currently a very small team focused on cultivating a great new ip, we need new team members to help us grow to become a major player in the gaming space. We are looking for someone to help usher the brand into even greater success by helping to create new products, while also expanding reach and optimizing connections with our upcoming IP. As an art team member your responsibilities will revolve around producing high quality art assets for our products and you will report directly to our art director.
This position is a commission based role.
• Artistic abilities that meet our standards
• Timely turnaround of work based on requirements per product
• High level of technical accuracy and abilities that require art direction to work pieces to final forms and not art education. As we are happy to help educate, we want an artist that already has the basics down.
• Portfolio of material through a website or link.
• Available time to produce work for us on schedule for a period of 3 months or more as needed.
Commission Pay: Negotiated on a per job basis and includes your talent, accuracy, and speed as a factor.
Benefits: Flexible schedule to bring you in part time and slowly create a full time role with benefits that suit your needs • Full remote work life balance • Ground floor of new business • Costs covered for conventions and required travel.
Flexible to your schedule
Education: Show us you know what you are doing and we don't need to know you went to school for it.
Work Location: Full Remote (could change in future post-covid-19 restrictions)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Quality oriented -- quality and precision -- focused on quality over time
• Project Managed Direction -- project based workflow and production processes
• Detailed -- accuracy of detail -- accuracy of Brand Message
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• (not required at this time as role is 100% remote)
Submit applications as a commissioned artist directly to firstname.lastname@example.org